Thursday, November 17, 2016

Top 3 Cards

The top three cards I would purchase would be:

1. ***AnnMarie Timbrook- I really enjoyed her card a lot because her artwork is so amazing and impressive! I also really like the phrase she thought up to put in the card! Terrific job!
2. Melody- I really like the time and effort put into this card. I also like that it was funny. (And true) Great job!
3. ***Jonathan- I really liked this card. He does such a good job designing anything. I love Christmas so this card really got my attention!
4. Whitney- I like the design she created on the front of this card. And the phrase inside was well thought out. I would flip it over to the other side of the page but I know she was planning to do that anyway, so great job!
5. ***Brandon- I really like this card because Christmas is my favorite season. I am also very impressed by his artwork on the front of the card. He did a really good job!
6. Aaron- I love the Christmas tree on the front of the card! And adding "D&E" to the Christmas ornaments was very clever! The only thing I would change would be the yellow on the card. Other than that, great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment