Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fellow Blogs

Melody- I really enjoyed her logo. I like the way she put the records in the photo! That gave it a great "older" theme. I enjoyed the font as well. I liked that it almost appeared handwritten.

JP- I like how he put in a cadillac in his logo. The flames are also very cool to add more meaning. I think he should make the font bigger and fill in the large red space.

Brandon- I like the way he made a crest for the logo and made it his own. Putting the backside of a cadillac was a good idea as well. I think he should make the font more enhanced in some way.

Molly- I really like the fact she put an entire cadillac in her logo. I think she should change her font to something else and try a different color.

Whitney- I like the simplicity of this logo. The blue stroke gives it a nice touch. The font is also a good font for this type of logo. I like it the way it is!

Jonathan- I love this logo! The way he placed "C D" in the logo to represent Cadillac Daddy is so awesome and clever! I wouldn't change anything about this logo honestly!

Annie- I like that she drew her own design completely. It's very unique to her. I would add some color though to the logo. Also fix some of the spacing with the letters. But i really like the idea behind the logo!

Rin- I like the layout of this blog. I like the color of the font she used. However, I would place the font across the car instead of the way she has it placed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment