Thursday, October 27, 2016

MIT App Inventor

http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/?locale=en#5916910877933568

     MIT App Inventor was an interesting experience for me. Unfortunately my emulator was not working on my laptop so I worked with another student throughout the process. Until App Inventor, I had never created an app before. It was all very new to me. At first I was frustrated because my emulator was not working so I fell behind in class and wasn't able to complete it on my own. Once I started working with another student I was able to really experience the program and follow along with the tutorial. Creating an app involves a lot of coding, but it's not the coding I was used to. I liked the coding in App Inventor much better than your standard coding techniques. I thought it made it easier to figure out and complete. I would like to try out more things in the program later on to see what else there is to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment